It's no secret that a favorite highlight of mid-summer is the 4th of July. The Holiday which is dedicated to celebrating the signing of the Declaration of Independence brings families, friends, and community together to watch fireworks, eat BBQ and play games.
When looking to celebrate America's Birthday in the Morongo Basin check out the following options. Be sure to plan ahead, READ the details surrounding the events and most importantly, be safe.
Got more questions? Details for each location is a clickable link!
- Open Gate Event at Twentynine Palms Combat Center!
- FREE Event
- Base Access for Everyone
- SHUTTLE SERVICE FOR ENTRY
- Food / Family / Games / Fireworks / Music
- No Dogs
- No Alcohol
- Brehm Park 56620 Little League Drive, Yucca Valley, CA 92284
- FREE Event
- Food / Giveaways / Games / Fireworks / Music
- Picnics and coolers welcome
- NO Alcohol
- No Pets
- Fortunate Son (Creedence Tribute) https://www.fortunatesontribute.com/
This year, like 2017, there will NOT be Fireworks in Landers over Independence Day. Stay tuned for Labor Day events!
As a Public Service Announcement.... PLEASE remember that Fireworks are not allowed in the County of San Bernardino.
Be mindful of pets, pedestrians and folks just trying to have a good time. Let's celebrate America's Birthday with a safely! View TIPS to keep your pet safe in our BLOG.